SAD

9:12:00 PM / Posted by alexanderchuah /

27 July 2009~ is the most terrible day of this year.my mood is very down. The reason is unknown. But, I think mostly is cheated by someone. I don't blame him because I think he also needs that money for some purpose. Actually , I cannot say he is cheating, the price is the market price, but what I expected to be much cheaper than that price. Maybe, this is a good time for me to learn a lesson : DON'T ASK PEOPLE TO DO JOB FOR U BEFORE ASKING THEM THE RETURNS. This is very important because maybe friendship will break if u don't handle it properly. Be honest, I do really disappoint when he told me the price, I had to get a shock but at the end , I also need to pay him that price. 2nd lesson I learn, don't talk about money among your friend n relative because money is the most dangerous weapon in the world. ALL people in this world rushing, waring , killing n etc to get money. I believe, MONEY is not everything, but without money, anything also cannot be done. The world is realistic, we need to face it, so I never blame him, I just blame myself. 28 JULY 2009~ today morning, I received my mobile phone bill. SHIT!!!!! It reached about 200. I had sent 1588 sms at last month which averagely I need to send 53 sms per day. haiz....... My saving in the bank is going to finish. DIE!!!!!!!!! I hate to eat sand liao. How am I going to survive with RM300 for 6 months? My business plan still don't achieve the target I want although I had spent at least 5k on it liao. WHO CAN help me ?? GOD !!!!!! Why u so cruel to me , why u always let me face the problem alone ??

2 comments:

Comment by Torres Looi on July 30, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Fren,take care.I wish u can pass thru this difficult stage of ur life.
Don worry man,i wont let u eat sand alone de,find me if u hv prob on having on meal.Thats all i can help...

Comment by alexanderchuah on August 6, 2009 at 11:56 AM

ok... thx

Post a Comment