My evolution

8:05:00 PM / Posted by alexanderchuah /

Dear, all my friends..... due to some personal problem, my blog has terminated n reconstructive so that it looked different as last time.

New semester has started 4 days ago, this sems I had taken a big step to change my appear so that I look differentcompare to last year. As a HUMAN, we must look forward to n ready to change so that we are able to catch with the globalization n fashion.

This sems I make myself busier so that I don't think about someone who had broken my heart. I had set up a company. haha... I am becoming a real boss, but I had to take risk. A guy who never knows about fashion n clothes had decided to enter this sector. Hoping I can be success la.

5 comments:

Comment by Torres Looi on July 9, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Good one fren.All da best to u la. Tai ko cai lo u.haha.
I wish i can lend u my hand if u facing any problem.
Jia you..u can de.

Comment by alexanderchuah on July 9, 2009 at 2:21 PM

haha... thx...

Comment by qifanG on July 11, 2009 at 11:30 PM

hey,wanna be boss liao ar?
hope u gd luck everythings and becum handsome,gd looking and many many lar but nd to take care urself lar......

Comment by meiling on July 12, 2009 at 1:37 PM

walau..u change so much liao lo.i have been waiting 4 u 2 write ur blog so long le.din tell me u became a boss 1?
nw so leng cai liao wan kao which xiao mei mei ha??haha.旧的不去新的不来.all da best la.

Comment by alexanderchuah on July 13, 2009 at 12:47 AM

chifang: thx for ur concern. hehe.. i will try my best

meiling: haha thx. i always so leng cai 1 la. no la. i wan to be monk liao

Post a Comment